Your Northern Michigan Get Away Vacation House Awaits You!
Suttons Bay Village House is a 1913 Victorian beauty with indoor pool in the heart of the Village of Suttons Bay, MI. Village House has the optimal location in the heart of the Leelanau Peninnsula. Nearby Traverse City, Leland (Fishtown), Glen Arbor (home of the Homestead Resort), Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park, Leland (Fishtown), Lake Leelanau, Northport and Omena, are all but a short drive away. This northern Michigan home is within easy walking distance (two blocks or less) to all amenities including restaurants, shops, movie theatre, sandy beaches and marinas.
Only the Best for our Guests!
This multi-family special home not only has an indoor pool, but also a hot tub and sauna as well. Village House features a large updated kitchen, as well as a first floor laundry room (large capacity front load washer/dryer). Village House is beautifully furnished with 5 bedrooms (pillowtop premium mattresses), 2 1/2 baths, a living room, dining room, parlor, and den. During the summer, you can enjoy the swing on the big wrap around porch.
A block away is the charming town of Suttons Bay. This is the town with red British phone booths scattered throughout. Fabulous restaurants, antique and gourmet stores await your visit to town. The public beach is one block behind the town of Suttons Bay. The beach features beautiful caribbean blue water, white sand and an awesome children's playground next to a state park marina where boat slips are available for rent (first come first serve). Spring offers blooming cherry trees, golf and gambling (Leelanau Sands is 3 miles away). The changing fall colors and wine tasting at the areas 13 + wineries lure visitors from near and far. During the winter, the streets are always plowed and it is a cozy place to enjoy the snowfall and a great place to come home to after skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing (Timberlee Resort – 15 minutes away), snowmobiling, hunting, or fishing.
The house features the ideal location. Less than a block away are public tennis courts, basketball courts, the town waterwheel, and a commons area where the town creates a community skating rink in the winter.
Beautifully updated Victorian home loaded with amenities:
This Vacation Rental House Sleeps 13 – Ideal for 2 + families (13 person Maximum Occupancy)
- 5 bedrooms – 2 1/2 baths
- Central Air Conditioning
- Living Room with Gas Fireplace
- Den TV Room with 42" HD Television
- 3 bedrooms have Queen Pillowtop beds (Each Sleeps 2 x 3 rooms = 6)
- 4th bedroom has 4 separate twin beds & play space (Sleeps 4)
- 5th Bedroom has 2 twin beds with a 3rd twin trundle style mattress (Sleeps 3)
- 13 people in 10 premium beds – no sleeper sofas or futons
- Updated spacious kitchen w/island/bar stools/table &chairs/very well stocked
- Dining Room with large table that seats 10
- 36 Foot Indoor pool – Hot Tub & Sauna, Bar Sink & Refridgerator
- Wrap around porch with swing for lazy afternoons
- 2 + car garage and ample off curb parking